PROJECTS AND Testimonials
EXAMPLES OF CURRENT AND PREVIOUS PROJECTS
- Aviation Operations and Safety Expert Consultancy; The World Bank. 2022 - ongoing
- Civil Aviation Specialist Consultancy; Asian Development Bank. 2017 - 2022 - ongoing
- SMS & QMS Implementation and Operation; National Airports Corporation, Papua New Guinea. 2020 - 2021
- Airport Capacity Enhancement; Asian Development Bank, Kathmandu, Nepal. 2020
- Airport Public Private Parnership (PPP), Transaction Advisor; Asian Development Bank. 2019 - 2022 ongoing
- Project Coordination; ICAO ANS Enhancement project, Cabo Verde. 2015 – 2016
- APEX Airport Assessments (for Airports Council International); Honduras, Mozambique, Indonesia, Zambia, Antigua, Romania, Mauritania, India. 2012 – 2013
- Strategic Advisor to the government of India; EU – INDIA Civil Aviation Cooperation Project. 2011
- Operations and Airspace Advisor; Iraqi Civil Aviation Administration, Baghdad. 2010 – 2011
- Air Traffic Safety; Abu Dhabi Airport Expansion Project. 2009
- Eurocontrol Safety Maturity Survey. 2009
- Air Traffic Operations, Safety and Security; New Najaf Regional Airport, An Najaf, Iraq. 2008
- ICAO Special Safety Audit; Merpati Nusantara Airlines, Indonesia and Timor-Leste. 2005
- Ukraine International Airlines (PS752); B737, Tehran, Iran. 2020, ongoing
- RCAF CH-148 Cyclone; Ionian Sea. 2020, ongoing
- Air Canada (AC624); A320, Halifax, Canada. 2015
- Aires Air (ARE8250); B737, San Andres, Colombia. 2010
- Vertical T (RA25831); MI-8, Kandahar, Afghanistan. 2009
- Senior Civil Aviation Management (for IATA); Singapore, Canada, Saudi Arabia. 2015 – 2020, ongoing
- Safety Management Implementation and Auditing (ICAO, IATA, ACI); Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Canada, Morocco, Zambia, South Africa, Iran, Cabo Verde, Curacao. 2011 – 2020, ongoing
- Accident and Incident Investigation (for IATA); Singapore, USA, Curacao. 2017 - 2020 ongoing
- Quality Management
- Performance Based Navigation
- Emergency Response Planning
"Good Instructor, he does not hesitate to explain twice or more times."
"One of the best instructors I had the privilege of knowing."
Course: "Managing Accident Prevention and Investigation”, Curacao. 2018
"Very professional, knowledgable, and with a fine sense of humor. Keeps the class engaged"
Course: State Safety Programs, Miami, 2018
"John is excellent instructor, best ever."
Course: Safety Management for ANSPs, Soeul, Korea. 2017
“One of the best instructors I have ever come across in any training program.”
Course: “Safety Management Systems in Civil Aviation”, Saudi Arabia. 2017
“The instructor (is) a subject matter expert and possesses a vast knowledge in this field.
“Very satisfied. A fully experienced instructor. He is expert in accident prevention and investigation”
“John was very helpful and attentive to all of our questions”
Course: “Managing Accident Prevention and Investigation”, Singapore. 2016